1. Exporting Video to Your iPhone
Simple Description of the Function
First, connect your iPhone to your PC and run iTunes.
1) Select equipment (iPhone).
2) In the menu, select Application and scroll down the screen.
3) At the bottom of your screen, there is a list of applications. Select RePlayer.
4) Drag and drop the video and audio files from your PC into the document area (4).
5) Click the Reload button for RePlayer (iPhone app).
You can then view the files copied from the PC in your RePlayer app as shown below. After copying the files, always make sure to press the Reload button.